4.8.12

I love it, I want it!

I saw this watch on fashiolista.com just a second ago and I love it. I want it!!!
Beautiful! I already thought of 10 combinations with it...
It can make your old pieces look new. I am telling you...
I am inspired to buy it... ;)))
Click here if you would like to buy: La Mer Pastel Friendship Watch.

Az önce fashiolista.com'da gördüğüm bu saate bayıldım. İstiyorum!
Çok güzel değil mi? Şimdiden nasıl giyerim diye en az 10 tane kombin bile düşündüm...
Elinizdeki eski parçaların bile kesinlikle yeni görünmesini sağlar. Benden demesi...
Satın almak için ilham geldi... ;)))
Almak isterseniz eğer tıklayın: La Mer Pastel Friendship Watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...