27.8.12

About "For Him"

I have been posting styles for men lately, as you've been seeing.
One of my followers asked why I began doing that.
Well, here is the thing: About 2 months ago, I thought to myself, how can you define something, if you don't know the opposite... How can you define "girlie" without "men"? :)) That was the point. Besides, I love men with a style. It is kind of fun to search for men styles.
Here are some examples of a"arm party for men". Why should not they wear bracelets?
They should...:)
Have the greatest week of all!

Fark ettiğiniz üzere, son zamanlarda erkekler için de bazı postlar hazırlıyorum.
Takipçilerimden biri de, neden erkekler için postlar yapmaya başladığımı sordu.
Ben de açıkladım: Yaklaşık 2 ay önce, kendi kendime düşünüyorum, bir şey nasıl tanımlanabilir, zıttı olmadan bir şeyi nasıl tanımlayabiliriz diye... Bizim bu "girlie" (kız gibi kız) kelimemizi "erkek"ler olmadan tanımlayamayız ki! :)) Durum bundan ibaret. Aynı zamanda da stil sahibi erkekleri de severim. Araştırıp bulması zevkli oluyor.
İşte "erkekler için kollardaki bileklik partisi" için bazı örnekler. Erkekler neden bileklik takmasınlar ki? Taksınlar...:)
En güzel haftanız bu olsun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...