25.7.12

Wanna Smell like the Victoria's Angels ;)?

Helloooo!
I am back!:) Before I post anything about my lovely holiday, I have other things waiting to be posted...
Here is a set of little bottled parfumes that I bought from Victoria's Secret. I needed little bottles to stay in my purse, at the office, in my car for any occasions that I would have to visit without first going home. I needed them. As I was walking in the mall and thinking that "I would need little bottles of parfume..", I found myself in Victoria's Secret store. And saw this package, made of 12 kinds of Victoria's Secret parfumes! :) I like the sweet aroma. My favorites are "Sexy, Very Sexy, Incredible, Desire".
What kind of parfumes do you like: sweet, sour or spicy? If you stop by the store - or maybe you are already usuing these parfumes- , try them and tell me which one is your favorite. 
PS: Don't you love the pink bags and the way the products are packaged in Victoria's Secret? I love it!

Selamlaaar!
Tatilden döndüm!:) Tatil hakkında herhangi bir post hazırlamadan önce, bekleyen postlarımı sizinle paylaşayım dedim...
Victoria's Secret'tan aldığım küçük parfümler çok hoşuma gitti. Hep diyordum, işte, çantamda, arabamda küçük şişelerde parfümlerim olsa ne iyi olur diye. Alışveriş merkezinde yine bunları düşünüp dolaşırken kendimi Victoria's Secet mağazasında buldum. Ve bu 12'li paketi gördüm!:) En beğendiklerim tatlı olanlar oldu. "Sexy, Very Sexy, Incredible, Desire" favorilerim, onu da öğrenmiş oldum. 
Siz nasıl parfümleri seversiniz: Daha tatlı mı, ekşi mi, yoksa baharatlı mı? Bir uğrayıp deneyin parfümleri derim -ya da belki zaten kullanıyorsunuzdur-, sonra da söyleyin bana, favori kokunuz hangisi. 
NOT: Victoria's Secret bu pembiş paketlerini ve torbalarını siz de seviyor musunuz? Ben bayılıyorum!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...