2.7.12

Pink Indian(ish) Details

Hello everyone!
I have worn this outfit, when the weather was still a bit cold. The feather earrings and the lace vest reminded me of an Indian style, of course a girlie one, just like I would prefer!:)
And the colors in my printed shoes, I think you already know them, are complementary.
I wish you a beautiful Monday, a week and a July!
Earrings: H&M
Vest: Koton
Shorts: Oxxo
Shoes: Minush - Cassette Butik
Nail Polish: Flormar

Herkese Selamlar!
Bu kıyafeti havalar daha biraz serinken giymiştim.
Tüy küpelerim ve dantel yeleğim bana biraz Kızılderili bir stil gibi geldi. Tabii ki pembeli olunca da, iyice kızsal oldu, her fırsatta tercih edeceğim gibi!:)
Ve de baskılı ayakkabılarımın içindeki renkler, zaten biliyorsunuz sanırım, tamamlayıcı oldu.
Hepinize çok güzel bir Pazartesi, hafta ve Temmuz dilerim!
Küpe: H&M
Yelek: Koton
Şort: Oxxo
Ayakakbı: Minush - Cassette Butik
Oje: Flormar







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...