4.7.12

People go, Things stay

This vest is actually Mom's. She gave it to me. My grandmother gave it to her. And my gandfather's mother gave to my grandmother. This is the vest that my grandfather's mother wore, when she gave birth to my grandfather. That is about 95 years ago. And still I am wearing it. It is one its kind and probably antique and handmade. I am not sure, if anyone still do the same kind of knitting. Well, maybe there is, but it won't be the same as this one. This has a history on it. It is worth 3 lives for me, and I don't know how much that would cost. It is priceless.;)

Bu yelek aslında annemindi. Bana verdi. Anneannem de anneme vermiş. Anneanneme de, dedemin annesi (yani kayınvalidesi) vermiş. Dedenin annesi, dedemi doğurduktansonra lohusalık dönemi boyunca giymiş. Bu da bir 95 sene kadar önce. Ve ben hala giyiyorum. Türünün tek örneği olabilir. Antika ve el yapımı. Bu şekilde ören hala var mıdır bilmiyorum. Varsa bile, bununla aynı olamayacaktır. Bir tarih taşıyor bu yelek. Benim için 3 yaşam değerinde, ve bunun da ne kadar para edeceği hakkında hiç bir fikrim yok. Maddi olarak değeri ölçülemez.;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...