29.7.12

"I can do i t- I will do it - Yes, I did it"

On Friday, I shared this photo on my facebook page. (https://www.facebook.com/GirlieLittleThings)
At the moment I shared, I was not on the higher steps. But now, things have changed, my feelings have changed.:))) Right now, I am going from "I can do it- I will do it" to "Yes, I did it".
For example, I did changed the look of my facebook page, learned some tips to make it more customized, to make it more fun and understandable.:) I feel better now.
I recommend you all to do at least one thing, you have been postponing. Starting right now! A good way to spend time on Sunday. It makes your energy go up, really really up.:)
Special thanks to Alex Beadon Blog and her tutorials. She is talented and likes to help. She is very inspiring.:) You should check it out: http://www.alexbeadonphotography.com/blog/

Cuma, bu resmi facebook sayfamda paylaşmıştım. https://www.facebook.com/GirlieLittleThings
paylaştığım sırada, kendimi çok üst basamaklarda hissetmiyordum açıkçası. Ama şimdi, durum değişti. Hislerim değişti.:))) Şu anda "Yapabilirim- yapacağım - yaptım" arasında gidip geliyorum.
Mesela, yaptım dediğim bir şey de var. Kaç zamandır aklımdaydı. Facebook sayfamda bazı değişiklikler yapacayım, daha anlaşılır ve eğlenceli bir hale sokayım diyordum. Yaptım!:) Kendimi daha iyi hissediyorum.
Kaç zamandır "yapacağım" diyip yapmadığınız, ertelediğiniz bir şeyi, şu anda hemen yapmanızı öneririm. Bir Pazar gününü geçirmek için baya iyi bir yöntem. Enerjinizi de inanılmaz yükseltiyor.:)
Bu facebook sayfamdaki düzenlemeleri yaparken, Alex Beadon'ın blogundan ve anlatımlarından yararlandım. Baya yetenekli biri ve yardım etmeyi de seviyorum. Kesinlikle bir bakın yaptıklarına, anlattıklarına. Çok ilham verici :).
Linke tıklayınız: http://www.alexbeadonphotography.com/blog/


I added these cute icons to find your way, if you're new./ Yeniyseniz, sayfada kaybolmayın diye bu şirin ikonları ekledim.:)




the whole picture/ tüm resim



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...