11.7.12

Everyday Dress

I have been looking for a cotton dress with normal skirt height and normal sleeves, so that I can wear it to work too. Koton always helps me to find what I want! :)
Here is my dress with white-dark blue stripes. I love it. I wear it a lot on these hot summer - city- days.
Sandals: Nine West
Watch: Fleur de Lys
Dress: Koton

Normal etek boyuna sahip, normal uzunlukta kolları olan pamuklu bir elbise arıyordum. Hem her yere, özellikle de işe, giyebileyim, hem de rahat edeyim diye. Koton da her zamanki gibi yine yardımcı oldu bana!:)
Lacivert-beyaz çizgili elbisem. Seviyorum baya. Sıcak yaz günlerinde şehirde giymek için de baya rahat oluyor.
Sandaletler: Nine West
Saat: Fleur de Lys
Elbise: Koton







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...