2.6.12

What's on the Book Shelf?

I have been so busy that I could not find any time to read books. However, I finally did! I am glad I did.
- Intuition: Knowing beyond logic - Osho: I actually read this book in Turkish.
I love to read Osho. His perspective opens my mind and drives me to think about stuff in a different way. That's why I recommend you to read his books.
This one is about "intuition" as you might get it directly by the title:). I don't want to ruin the pleasure of dicovering what's in the book for you, so I won't tell. :)

Çok yoğun olduğumdan, bir süredir kitap okuyacak vakit bulamadım. Ama sonunda buldum! İyi ki ide bulabildim.
- Sezgi: Mantığın ötesini bilmek - Osho: Türkçe'sini okuyorum. İnce bir kitap zaten. Birkaç sayfam kaldı.
Osho okumayı seviyorum. Bakışaçısı zihnimi açıyor ve beni her şey hakkında daha farklı düşünmeye itiyor. Bu yüzden size de tavsiye ederim. Bu okuduğum da, başlıktan da anlaşılacağı gibi, "sezgi" hakkında :). İçindekileri anlatarak kendi keşif zevkinizi mahvetmek istemiyorum, anlatmayacağım. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...