3.6.12

Sunday m&m's ;)

Hello! Good morning!
Today the weather is beautiful!:)
I would like to share with you something, I think, very cute. Here is a lovely t-shirt I did with colorful buttons and ribbons. I love to play with things, and do things that remind of "play" and "game". looks like m&m's, right?
You will see more on that play and game later...and also you will have the chance to buy them... I will let you know...soon..:)))
And of course...my mint pants!:)
Have a great Sunday! kisses!

Selamlar! Günaydın Herkese!
Hava süper!:)
Sizin çok şeker olduğunu düşündüğüm bir tshirtü paylaşmak istiyorum. Renkli düğmelerden ve kurdelelerle kendi yaptığım bir tshirt. Oyun oynamayı severim, oyuncak severim, ve bu tshirt de bana "oyun"u anımsatıyor, seviyorum kısaca kendisini:). Bonibon gibi!
Bu oyun konusunda sizinle daha çok şey paylaşacağım....ve yakında da sizin de almanıza imkan verecek konuları paylaşacağım...takipte kalın..yakında..:)))
ve tabii ki.. nane yeşili pantolonum!:)
Harika bir Pazar olsun! muck!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...