13.5.12

Taurus T-shirt - a reason to Smile on a Sunday night?

I just wanted to make you smile, because it is a Sunday night, which means tomorrow is Monday!
Because I was born in May (17th, this week Thursday, yes!), I love May in a more different way.
It is the month of Taurus people...I was wearing this T-shirt and before we went to see a theater, we were wandering around. Luckily, look what I've found: Similar glasses that the girl wears on my Taurus T-shirt! Well we needed to take some photos. Funny, don't you think?
T-shirt & Pants: Koton.

Şu an Pazar akşamı olduğundan ve bunun anlamının yarının Pazartesi olmasından dolayı, uyumadan sizi bir gülümseteyim istedim!
Mayıs ayında doğmuş olduğumdan (ki 17'sidir doğumgünüm, bu perşembe, evet!), Mayıs ayını ayrı bir severim.
Boğa burcu insanlarının ayıdır... Ben de buna istinaden bu burç Tshirt'ümü giyiyordum. Tiyatroya gitmeden dolaşıyorduk, bakınıyorduk. Şansıma bakın ne buldum: tshirtümdeki kızın taktığı gözlüğün çok benzerini! Tabii ki fotoğraf çekmeliydik. Komik, sizce de öyle değil mi?:))
T-shirt & Pantolon: Koton.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...