2.5.12

NGG Bijoux Colorful Bracelets:)

One of my close friends, Elif, have been blogging about Fashion, Trends, Styles since 2010. I enjoy following her blog.:) And I find it very useful for me, because it inspires me! Thank you Elif!
I would like to share with you her latest post about these lovely bracelets that probably you keep seeing around.:) You love them, don't you? But you don't know where to buy them. Well, here is one for you: NGG Bijoux. You can either like it on NggBijoux Facebook or send an email via nggbijoux@gmail.com. Either way, you have to see these accessories.
The first photos are Elif's bracelets...
I haven't chosen any for me, but soon I will... Keep following!:)
Here is the link of the original post that Trend Moda Stil posted: Click here.
http://trendmodastil.blogspot.com/

Yakın arkadaşlarımdan biri olan Elif, 2010'dan beri Trend Moda Stil adlı bir blog yapıyor. Takip etmesi çok eğlenceli. Tavsiye ederim.:) Ayrıca benim için de ilham verici oluyor! Teşekkürler Elif!
Elif'in renkli bileziklerle ilgili olan son postunu ben de sizinle paylaşmak istiyorum. Tahminimce etrafta görüyorsunuzdur bu bilezikleri. Etraf dediğim de, pinterest, dergiler, bloglar...vb. Seviyorsunuz, değil mi? Ama nerden alacağınızı bilemiyorsunuz.
Size alabileceğiniz bir yer önerisi: NGG Bijoux. Facebook sayfasını NggBijoux Facebook beğenebilirsiniz ya da nggbijoux@gmail.com adresinden doğrudan email atabilirsiniz. Her şekilde, bu takıları görmelisiniz.
İlk resimler Elif'in kendine seçtikleri...
Ben henüz kendime seçemedim, ama yakında yapacağım... Takip etmeye devam edin! :)
Trend Moda Stil'deki orjinal post için buraya tıklayınız.
http://trendmodastil.blogspot.com/













No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...