31.5.12

For the Opening Cocktail of the Hotel that We did..

I am so excited to pronounce that today is the day that we will be going to the opening cocktail of the hotel that we did.:))) This is my first time! It makes me feel great.
It is said that we should wear dark. So for me, it means black for this occasion. I love to add shiny details to my dress. I will do that with my accessories.
Wish you a great last day of May!:)

Bunu bildirmekten dolayı çok heyecanlıyım: Bugün, yaptığımız otelin açılış kokteyline gideceğiz.:))) Benim için bir ilk! Baya güzel bir his.
Koyu renk giyilmemiz belirtilmişti. Bu kokteyl için de koyu demek, siyah demek. Bilirsiniz ki, parlak detaylar eklemeyi severim. Aksesuarlarımla da bu parlaklığı biraz sağlayabilirim dedim.
Hepimiz için muhteşem bir "Mayıs son günü" olsun!:)







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...