27.5.12

BenMODA Styling Event Photos!!!

I know that it's been a while since the last time I posted, but I was so so busy. Still I am. I will let you know why in a few weeks, hopefully!
This might seem as a late post, sorry for that! But I have many photos for you, so that you can forgive me.:))
Something just to look at more...
I really had fun. Unfortunately, I still could not learn how to pose cool, despite all the shots.
I especially like the photos with the fishermen looking. I am like photoshoped or something in the photos. :))
(special thanks to Bahadır, İbrahim and Onur for the photos.)
skirt: mybestfriend's.moda tutkusu.
espandrilles: ASOS. for the post about them, click here.
andddddddddddddd an important point:
You can follow me via BenMODA blogs: http://benmoda.com/


Uzun zamandır yazı yazmıyorum, biliyorum, ama çok çok yoğun bir hafta oldu. ve olmakta. Nedenini de önümüzdeki haftalarda açıklayacağım, umarım, tabii daha uzamazsa bazı şeyler!
Bu post da gecikmiş bir post gerçi, üzgünüm. Ama size bakılacak bir sürü resim koyuyorum ki, biraz olsun affettireyim kendimi. :))
Baya eğlenceli bir buluşma oldu. Ne yazık ki, hala havalı poz vermeyi öğrenemedim, o kadar çekim yapılmasına rağmen.
Özellikle, balıkçı amcaların olduğu kareleri çok seviyorum. Resimlere photoshop ile eklenmiş gibiyim adeta.:))
(Bahadır'a, İbrahim'e ve Onur'a fotoğraflar için teşekkürler.)
etek: mybestfriend's.moda tutkusu.
espadriller: ASOS. ilgili post için tıklayınız.
veeeeee önemli noktaya da geldik:
Artık beni de BenMODA bloglarından takip edebilirsiniz: http://benmoda.com/















2 comments:

  1. benmoda etkinlikleri çok güzel oluyor ama ben katılamadım bu sefer, bidahaki sefere artık :)
    banada beklerim =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) bi dahakine..:))
      blogunuzu takipteyim;) sevgiler..

      Delete

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...