1.4.12

Saturday Details

The reason I couldn't post properly for this weekend is that I've had a full agenda. I mean, really, full.
I had a family issue. We had meetings for our new design studio. Besides my full time job as an architect, we are establishing a design studio with a friend, I will tell you more in the future, and then a birthday night-out...etc.:)
Here are some details from a full day.
canvas bag: www.beztorbam.com
shiny shoes: Nine West SS2009
restaurant: GoodMood-Pera, a very beautiful place.
***tip: great for melting the ices of a first date ;)

Bu haftasonuna düzgün bir post hazırlayamamın sebebi, çok dolu bir programım olmasından kaynaklandı. Dopdolu.
Önce ailesel bir durum dolayısıyla dışarıdaydım. Sonra, iki arkadaş olarak kurduğumuz tasarım studyosu hakkında toplantılar vardı. Studyo hakkında detaylı bilgiyi ilerleyen zamanda vereceğim. Sonra bir de doğumgünü kutlamasına katıldım...etc.:)
Bu dopdolu günden bazı detaylar...
beztorba: www.beztorbam.com
parlak ayakkabılar: Nine West İlkbahar Yaz 2009
restoran: GoodMood-Pera idi, çok hoş bir mekan.
***ipucu/tavsiye: ilk buluşmanın buzlarını eritmek için ideal bir mekan ;)















1 comment:

  1. Such a busy day, right to the end of the night, Burcu "Hanim":)

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...