16.4.12

Greenish Yellow or Yellowish Green? - 01

Good Morning everyone!
In order to start your Monday refreshed, I recommend you to eat some juicy apples!
It is really healthy as my friends and my mother say.
I am not that into fruits, but I eat them when someone peels and slices them for me. ;)
It is good to see these greenish apples, matching with the neon sweater (ZARA). It is a good way to feel in Spring again, even though the weather is gray...
My greenish yellow-yellowish green posts will keep coming...to be continued...

Herkese Günaydın!
Pazartesiye tazelenmiş olarak başlamanız için sulu elmalardan yemenizi öneririm!
Annem ve arkadaşlarımın çoğu çok sağlıklı olduğunu söylüyorlar. Bense pek meyve insanı değilimdir, ama soyulmuş ve doğranmış olarak önüme gelirse, yerim.;)
Bu yeşil elmaların neon merserize kazakla (ZARA) uyumunu görmek de güzel. İlkbaharı yeniden hissetmek için birebir, özellikle hava kapalıyken...
Yeşilimsi sarı-sarımsı yeşil postlarımın devamı gelecek...izlemede kalın...





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...