11.3.12

What Women's Day left for me is...

...a vase with purple tulips in it. On the 8th of March, the Women's Day is celebrated. The celebration is always made with the flowers for sure. I wasn't thinking of buying any, until I happened to see these purple tulips in the Da'Vida Flower Shop as I was passing in front of the shop. I loved the color of them. I bought them and even a vase for myself. That will force me to buy new flowers, as soon as the existing ones fade. That's good thing, because flowers really help my soul to smile.
(btw, nice color match is provided with my nail polish & the outfit ;))
Have a nice Sunday!

Dünya Kadınlar Günü'nden bana kalan şey içinde mor laleler olan bir vazo oldu. 8 Mart'ta Kadınlar Günü'nü kutlamak için her zaman çiçekler alınır, dağıtılır. Çiçek almak hiç aklımda yoktu. Gel gör ki, Da'Vida isimli çiçekçinin önünden geçiyordum ve bu mor laleler gözüme çarptı. Renklerine bayıldım. Hemen bir vazo ile birlikte kendim için satın aldım. Vazo sayesinde de, bu çiçekler solar solmaz kendimi yenisini koymaya zorlanmış olacağım. Bu iyi olacak, çünkü çiçekler ruhumun gülümsemesine yardım ediyor. :)
(bu arada, oje ve kıyafetimle de renk uyumu yakalamış olduk ;))
İyi Pazarlar!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...