22.3.12

Same Sweater, Different Combinations

I love to combine the blouses, sweaters, skirts, pants... with each other to my new outfits. Every new combination with the same things makes a difference with the total appearel. Don't forget that!
In order to be different and unique, you don't need so many pieces, but you will need piece that could be combined with each other.
I can help you out, if you want me to. :)
Do you remember this sweater from my earlier posts? Sparkles on shoulders? I wear it very often, because I love it. Every time I try to make a difference with the details...this time with my polka dotted hosiery and gray nail polish.
 Click here for the old post.
skirt: tru.project

Giysilerimi birbirleriyle farklı şekillerde kombine etmeye bayılırım. Aynı giysilerin farklı parçalarla kombinleri, tüm genel görünümünüzde fark yaratır. Bunu untumayın!
Farklı ve özgün olmak için çok parçaya değil, fakat bir şekilde birbirleriyle iyi kombinler oluşturabilecek parçalara ihtiyacınız var.
Yardım isterseniz, seve seve edebilirim. :)
Bu kazağı önceki postumdan hatırlıyor musunuz? Parlak omuzlar? Çok sevdiğim için sık sık giyerim, ve detaylarla bir farklılık bulmaya çalışırım. Bu sefer de puantiyeli siyah çorap ve gri oje ile denedim. Eski Posta gitmek için tıklayınız.
etek: tru.project




1 comment:

  1. stylish and pleasent, an outfit for in between seasons! karıştır bakalım :)

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...