24.3.12

It's Leather Time!

Here in Istanbul, the weather started to change. We can say that spring has come. I love these times, because the temprature is perfect for wearing leather jacket.
You may as well see another combination for my lovely "the skirt" (click here) as you might remember from my earlier post.
Also, I think gray looks good with the purple tones. :).
necklace: accessorize
have a great weekend!

Istanbul'da havalar ısınmaya başladı. Bahar geldi denebilir. Bu zamanları severim, çünkü hava sıcaklığı deri ceket giymek için mükemmel oluyor.
Bu arada da sevdiğim bu "etekle" (tıklayınız), daha önceki postumdan hatırlayabilirsiniz, yaptığım başka bir kombini de görmüş oluyorsunuz.
Gri rengi de ayrıca mor tonlarla uydurmak güzel görünüyor, bence.:)
kolye: accessorize
harika bir haftasonu dilerim!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...