7.3.12

Creative Hosiery

I have never worn 2 pairs of hosiery at the same time, but it doesn't mean that others can't!
Here is a good example of doing so. I liked the way the blue and the white net hosiery came together. At first, I even thought that they were only one pair of hosiery. Well done to my colleague!
Now my mind is more open and maybe, I will think of a combination for myself too.:)

Daha önce hiç 2 külotlu çorabı üstüste giymedim, fakat bu, başkalarının bunu yapamayacağı anlamına gelmiyor! Yapılmasının güzel bir örneği aşağıdaki resimlerde. Mavi ile beyaz ağ çorabın birlikteliği hoşuma gitti. Hatta ilk görüdüğümde bir adet çorap var zannetmiştim. Bunu düşünüp bu şekilde giyen arkadaşıma tebrikler!
Zihnim bu konuda daha da açıldı artık, ve belki de kendim için bir kombinasyon düşünürüm. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...