4.3.12

Choose a colorful Nail Polish and Go Out!

Ok, I've changed my mind, cuz the weather has changed. The sun is shining outside, great for a Sunday! In order to make your day more colorful, choose a nail polish of any color and go out. Live the day to the fullest!
These are the ones I have. I am kind of a nail polish addict :). But if you would like to see more and be inspired, click here to visit this blog: polishandpearls.com.
By the way, I couldn't choose a color for me...help me out! ;)
Have a great Sunday!

Tamam, fikrimi değiştirdim, çünkü zaten hava da değişti. Güneş parıl parıl dışarıda, pazar günü için harika bir durum! Gününüzü daha da renklendirmek için, bir oje rengi seçip kendinizi dışarı atın. Günü dolu dolu yaşayın!
Altta benim oje koleksiyonumu görebilirsiniz. Biraz oje bağımlısıyım denebilir :). Daha da fazlasını görmek ve esinlenmek isterseniz, buraya tıklayıp polishandpearls.com blogunu inceleyebilirsiniz.
Bu arada, ben kendime renk seçemedim...yardım edin! ;)
Harika bir pazar geçirmenizi dilerim!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...