17.3.12

After a loooong Friday..

On Friday, we had to work late. But luckily in the morning, I have bought these beautiful flowers. Remember, I told you that I shouldn't leave the vase empty. :) All day long and all night long, they were with me, with the colors of the sun. I am glad to have them with me in the office. :)
I hope you'll have a wonderful weekend...

Cuma günü uzun süren çalışma saatleri yaşadık ofiste. Neyse ki, sabahtan bu güzel çiçekleri almıştım. Size bahsettiğim gibi, vazomu boş bırakmayacağım. :) Bütün gün ve bütün gece boyunca, bu güneşten damlamış renkleriyle benimleydiler. Ofiste benimle birlikte olduklarını için memnunum.:)
Güzel bir haftasonu geçirmeniz dileğiyle...







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...