8.2.12

Tall Socks&High Heels: We tried, failed and laughed...

I love to try new things on my outfits. I love to combine the pieces that are different from each other.
When I look in the fashion magazines, the will of trying gets even stronger. So I do it. I try...
Most of these tries seem to be successful. However, sometimes things do not happen to be as I imagined.

Last week, I had one of those days, when things did not go as I imagined.
So I laughed at the situation for a while with my friend.
But this will not stop me from trying more with socks and high heels...Until I get an image that looks like second picture (tall socks from Free People) or maybe an image even prettier.

We are not perfect and we are not afraid to show it. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...