14.2.12

Ready for the Valentine's Day?

So today is the Valentine's Day :)

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

I love the days that lead us to celebrate life, love, birth...etc. anything.

I love to celebrate, I love to make the days special...
And I won't be able to understand the people who do not want to celebrate anything.
Sorry that I do not understand them and sorry for them not wanting to celebrate.

Well, I do not have a boyfriend at the moment, but it is not an excuse not to celebrate Valentine's Day. Therefore, I have plan with some friends for the night ;)

I have prepared some small treats for the beloved ones with the help of My Little Atelier...
Thank you My Little Atelier!
I cannot share all of it at the moment, because they will probably (hopefully) see the post. :P

Here is a clue of the things...
I will show the rest of it tomorrow! Stay tuned!

...smiles, laughs, kisses, hearts & LOVE... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...