15.2.12

Lovely Treats...Everything is for "the Moment"

Well, I found out that my friends did not read the Yesterday's post about the Valentine's Day.
Such a shame ;). I showed them the post today, and they smiled with some guilt.
I do not mean to make them feel guilty, but they should!
Just kiddin'..! ;)

Doing these kind of things is only for the moment when they open the presents and smile with excitement like little children. I love to see the expression on the faces... It warms my heart. :)

If you also would like to share things with your beloved ones, you may check this website out:
My Little Atelier. Click, click...

Here are the treats for them, and for some others...


Öğrendim ki, Sevgililer Günü hakkındaki postayı arkadaşlarım okumamış. Utanç verici bir durum ;). Gittim yanlarına ve gösterdim. Hafif bir suçlulukla gülümsediler. Tamam, kendilerini suçlu hissetsinler istemedim, ama bir yandan da kendilerini suçlu hissetmeliler!
Şaka şaka..! ;)

Bu tarz jestleri yapma isteğim, hediyelerin açıldığı o andaki sevinç ve çocuksu heyecanı yaşatmanın verdiği hazdan geliyor. Yüzelerdeki o ifadeye bayılıyorum...Adeta kalbimi ısıtıyor. :)

Eğer siz de sevdiklerinize bu tarz şeyler paylaşmak isterseniz, Benim Küçük Atölyem'e başvurabilirsiniz.

İşte arkadaşlarıma hazırladığım minik hediyeler!

    "the Moment" :))
  "o an" :))


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...