25.2.12

Back to School?

You have to be careful with what you wish for, because it might become real!
I wished for a red handbag with a re-newed version of an old style. Actually, my wish was Proenza Schouler. See, the image of it is on the board in front of me.
However, another red bag- closer to the look of Proenza- become mine. It is like a school bag.
I like the tone of red. :)
Maybe, from now on, I should put the name of the brand with the image, too. ;)

Hayatta bir şeyi dilerken/isterken dikkatli olmak lazım, çünkü gerçekleşebilir!
Ben de kırmızı bir çanta istedim. Eski bildiğimiz modelin yenilenmiş hali. Proenza Schouler benim asıl istediğim çanta.Ofiste de karşıma astım resmini, duruyordu.
Proenza olmasa da, kırmızı renkli bu çantayı bir şekilde elde etmiş oldum.
Eski beslenme çantalarının tipinde ve yenilenmiş.
En çok da kırmızı tonunu sevdim.:)
Bundan sonra marka ismini de yazmalıyım belki de...;)






1 comment:

  1. Love it like it must have it (in blue)...

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...